We’re looking for a full-time Marketing Manager to join our team. Our Marketing Manager will play a central role at Next Coast Ventures, where you’ll manage our firm’s public presence and digital footprint and support our portfolio companies. The Next Coast Ventures team is small but mighty and we’re excited to welcome the right person to join us.
Next Coast Ventures is the fastest-growing venture capital firm in Texas with nearly a quarter of a billion dollars of assets under management. Next Coast Ventures makes early-stage investments in entrepreneurs who are building disruptive companies in big markets. The firm provides a range of company-building resources to empower its portfolio companies to scale themselves rapidly through its strong industry network, Entrepreneurs Council program, and the team’s own experiences as operators. Companies in the Next Coast Ventures portfolio include Everlywell, Alert Media, TrustRadius and LeanDNA, CoPilot, and Enboarder.
As our Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop and manage our content strategy, devise new ideas, write and edit original content for our channels
- Write our monthly newsletters and build the audience
- Oversee the firm’s PR and media strategy across digital, events, etc.
- Run our social media accounts
- Manage our website and continuously build out improvements
- Plan and co-run events for our portfolio, investors, and entrepreneurs
- Onboard portfolio companies and support their marketing needs with thought leadership, guidance, and direct assistance
- Work closely with NCV leaders on their needs as they pertain to brand, content, PR, and media strategy
- You have a minimum of three years of work experience in venture capital, tech, tech communications, or adjacent industry
- You are a strong writer and editor who is able to develop and execute new ideas
- You have a strong grasp of the startup and technology landscapes, particularly in Austin
- You are able to work autonomously, problem solve, juggle a variety of tasks, and collaborate across stakeholders
- You have a passion for early-stage startups and technology trends
Please fill out our application here. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. We will follow up directly if your background and experience are a fit. This is a full-time position based in Austin.